Own Your Trips

Klook.com

Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Fresh Start

Salam. Hi. (:

2015.
A new beginning.

2014 was a blessing. I gotta do practical teaching in Indonesia as I've been dreaming to since the day I knew about it in second year of study. I've been saying I wanna get married early since forever. And Seoul has always been in my country-to-visit-before-I-die list. 

Teacher's Day at SMKTBI

Precious

Dah halal XD

One fall night at Changgyeonggung.


Despite of all the blessings I've received last year, I kept thinking of how I should make the best of my 2015. I thought, I wanna change myself first.

A new me...
A professional procrastinator.
A better cook.
A punctual person.
A tour guide.

Hold on. Yeah you heard me right.
As I'm now a tour guide in Seoul (wohooo). XD
I was given a few jobs last year to be a tour guide by some of my friends' travel agency. I thought I might wanna do it by myself too this year. Sadly, I'm not going back to Malaysia in February as Hakim and I have planned but the good thing is that I can do more jobs here (of course, we can save more money. $_$ kaching kaching heh)

So yeah, email me at snfad_diela@ymail.com if you've got any questions for the price and what kind of package I have (ONLY ground package - that can be discussed).  

For the time being, I shall find ways to realize the other 3 resolutions. XD
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment